RME BOARD EXAM RESULT SEPTEMBER 2022 — This is the top performing schools as released by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC).
The exam results including the list of passers, top 10 passers, top performing and performance of schools, and other announcements related to this will be posted on this website once PRC will release it.
PRC conducted the Registered Master Electrician (RME) Licensure Exam on September 5, 2022 at testing centers in Metro Manila, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Koronadal, Legaspi, Lucena, Pagadian, Pampanga, Rosales, Tacloban, Tuguegarao, and Zamboanga.
Chairman Engr. Francis V. Mapile and member Engr. Jaime V. Mendoza of the PRC Board of Electrical Engineering administered the board examinations.
SUMMARY OF RESULTS
Here are the top performing schools:
|Rank||School||Total No. of Examinees||Total No. Passed||Percentage Passed|
|1||Sorsogon State College – Sorsogon||81||69||85.19%|
|2||Batangas State University – Alangilan||145||120||82.76%|
|3||Bohol Island State University – Tagbilaran||114||93||81.58%|
- Technical Subjects (Basic Electricity, RA 7920, Tools, Test Equipment, Electrical Measurements, Lighting, Wirings and Materials, Fuses, Breakers, Switches, Motors, Starters, Generators, Transformers, Operation, Working Principles, Maintenance, Transmission and Distribution Lines, Substation, Ohm’s Law and others)
- Philippine Electrical Code Parts 1 & 2 (General Installation Requirements, Wiring Methods and Materials, Wiring Devices, Tools and Techniques, Wiring Ampacity and Protection, Equipment for General Use, Special Occupancies, Special Equipment, Special Conditions, Lighting and Wiring, Motor and Generator Wiring Connections, Communications and Signaling Wiring, Electrical Safety and others)
PRC is expected to release the Registered Master Electrician Board Exam Result within 4 working days after the last day of the examination.
The board exam result may be released by the PRC earlier or later than the target date without prior notice.
- Notice of Admission
- Duly accomplished Oath Form
- 2 pieces of passport-sized ID photos in white background and with complete name tag
- 2 sets of documentary stamp
- 1 piece short brown envelope
Aspiring master electricians can visit the official website of the Professional Regulation Commission and use the verification page for the results of the board examination passing rate.
Examinees will be required to provide their full name, birthdate, application number, exam name, and date of examination.