CIVIL SERVICE EXAM RESULT AUGUST 2022 — This is the top 10 passers for subprofessional level as released by the Civil Service Commission (CSC).
The exam results including the list of passers, top 10 passers, and other announcements related to this will be posted on this website once CSC will release it.
CSC conducted the Civil Service Examination – Pen and Paper Test (CSE-PPT) on August 7, 2022, at testing centers in Metro Manila, CAR, CARAGA, BARMM, and all regional testing centers in the country.
SUMMARY OF RESULTS
- LIST OF PASSERS (Subprofessional Level) — NCR | CAR | CARAGA | BARMM | Region 1 | Region 2 | Region 3 | Region 4 | Region 5 | Region 6 | Region 7 | Region 8 | Region 9 | Region 10 | Region 11 | Region 12
- TOP 10 PASSERS (Subprofessional Level)
- MAIN PAGE
Here are the top 10 passers:
|1||Rey Timothy H. Nalica (Southern Tagalog)||94.77|
|2||Francois Claire M. Manrique (Southern Tagalog)||94.19|
|3||Roselyn D. Comia (NCR)||93.83|
|4||Ashley Mae T. Dulnuan (CAR)||93.57|
|5||Gilbert A. Recosana (Southern Tagalog)||93.43|
|6||Joey R. Rosales (Southern Tagalog)||93.33|
|7||Shalimar A. Anacio (Cagayan Valley)||93.23|
|8||Ayla Michelle M. Faller (Southern Tagalog)||93.13|
|9||Maria Angelita Socorro Z. Hefti (Bicol Region)||93.08|
|10||Pearl Monique V. Valentin (Southern Tagalog)||93.02|
Subprofessional Level (in English and Filipino)
- Numerical Ability (Basic Operations; Word Problems)
- Clerical Ability (Filing; Spelling)
- Verbal Ability (Grammar and Correct Usage; Vocabulary; Paragraph Organization; Reading Comprehension)
General Information (professional and subprofessional levels)
- Philippine Constitution
- Code of Conduct and Ethical Standards for Public Officials and Employees (RA No. 6713)
- Peace and Human Rights Issues and Concepts
- Environment Management and Protection
The Civil Service Exam Result August 2022 is expected to be released within sixty (60) days after the examination.
The exam result may be released by the CSC earlier or later than the target date without prior notice.