What Is “Skill” In Tagalog? (Answers)
SKILL IN TAGALOG – This article will teach you about the Tagalog translation of the word “skill” based on the context of the sentence.
There are several Filipino words that don’t have a direct translation in English, that’s why we need context in order to fully translate them.
What is “Skill”?
“Skill” is an English term that refers to the ability to do something well.
What is “Skill” in Tagalog?
“Skill” can be directly translated as “kakayahan” or “kasanayan”. The use of this word, however, may depend on the context of the sentence.
Here are some example sentences:
- Carla shows a high degree of skill in her work.
- Ben and Bob have the skill to be a carpenter.
- Mark’s job demands a high degree of skill.
- Leah dealt with the problem with consummate skill.
- Bea and Betty performed the task with great skill.
In Tagalog, these sentences could be translated as:
- Nagpapakita ng mataas na antas ng kasanayan si Carla sa kanyang trabaho.
- Sina Ben at Bob ay may kakayahan na maging isang karpintero.
- Ang trabaho ni Mark ay nangangailangan ng mataas na antas ng kasanayan.
- Hinarap ni Leah ang problema gamit ang ganap na ikakayahan.
- Ginawa ni Bea at Betty ang gawain nang may mahusay na kasanayan.