What Is “Launch” In Tagalog? (Answers)
LAUNCH IN TAGALOG – This article will teach you about the Tagalog translation of the word “launch” based on the context of the sentence.
There are several Filipino words that don’t have a direct translation in English, that’s why we need context in order to fully translate them.
What is “Launch”?
“Launch” is an English term that refers to an event to celebrate or introduce something new
What is “Launch” in Tagalog?
“Launch” can be directly translated as “ilunsad”. The use of this word, however, may depend on the context of the sentence.
Here are some example sentences:
- Bea and Bob managed to launch their new business.
- The launch of the said product was postponed to a later date.
- Angelo and Ana plan to launch an expedition into the hills.
- Ben and Betty are preparing for the launch of their new campaign next week.
In Tagalog, these sentences could be translated as:
- Nagtagumpay sina Bea at Bob na ilunsad ang kanilang bagong negosyo.
- Ipinagpaliban ang paglulunsad ng nasabing produkto sa ibang araw.
- Plano nina Angelo at Ana na maglunsad ng isang ekspedisyon sa mga burol.
- Naghahanda sina Ben at Betty para sa paglulunsad ng kanilang bagong kampanya sa susunod na linggo.