What Is “Kweba” In English? (Answers)
KWEBA IN ENGLISH – This article will teach you about the English translation of the word “kweba” based on the context of the sentence.
There are several Filipino words that don’t have a direct translation in English, that’s why we need context in order to fully translate them.
What is “Kweba”?
“Kweba” is a Tagalog term that refers to a large underground chamber in a cliff or a hillside.
What is “Kweba” in English?
“Kweba” can be directly translated as “cave”. The use of this word, however, may depend on the context of the sentence.
Here are some example sentences:
- Alam nina Ana at Carlo ang nakatago sa kweba.
- Sobrang takot na pumasok sa kweba sina Marco at Leah.
- Ayaw na nina Bea at Bob na tumira sa kweba.
- Napakadilim ng kweba kaya kailangang maramdaman nina Ben at Betty ang kanilang daan.
In English, these sentences could be translated as:
- Ana and Carlo knew what was hidden in the cave.
- Marco and Leah were too afraid to enter the cave.
- Bea and Bob didn’t want to live in the cave anymore.
- The cave was so dark that Ben and Betty have to feel their way.
For other Tagalog-English translations, visit HERE.