What Is “Jewelry” In Tagalog? (Answers)
JEWELRY IN TAGALOG – This article will teach you about the Tagalog translation of the word “jewelry” based on the context of the sentence.
There are several Filipino words that don’t have a direct translation in English, that’s why we need context in order to fully translate them.
What is “Jewelry”?
“Jewelry” is an English term that refers to personal ornaments (such as rings, necklaces, or bracelets) that are typically made from or contain precious metal and jewels.
What is “Jewelry” in Tagalog?
“Jewelry” can be directly translated as “alahas”. The use of this word, however, may depend on the context of the sentence.
Here are some example sentences:
- Ana wears a lot of gold jewelry.
- Marco picked up and opened Leah’s jewelry chest.
- Carla puts her jewelry into a little box.
- Betty spends a lot on expensive clothing and jewelry.
- Ben and Bob buried the jewelry chest in the jungle.
In Tagalog, these sentences could be translated as:
- Nagsusuot si Ana ng maraming gintong alahas.
- Kinuha at binuksan ni Marco ang kaban ng alahas ni Leah.
- Inilagay ni Carla ang kanyang alahas sa isang maliit na kahon.
- Malaki ang ginagastos ni Betty sa mamahaling damit at alahas.
- Ibinaon nina Ben at Bob ang kaban ng alahas sa gubat.