What Is “Accusation” In Tagalog? (Answers)
ACCUSATION IN TAGALOG – This article will teach you about the Tagalog translation of the word “accusation” based on the context of the sentence.
There are several Filipino words that don’t have a direct translation in English, that’s why we need context in order to fully translate them.
What is “Accusation”?
“Accusation” is an English term that refers to a claim or a charge that someone has done something wrong or illegal.
What is “Accusation” in Tagalog?
“Accusation” can be directly translated as “akusasyon” or “paratang”. The use of this word, however, may depend on the context of the sentence.
Here are some example sentences:
- Ben’s accusation against Betty is a slur.
- Ana was deeply pained by the accusation.
- Marco made a public accusation of misconduct against Leah.
- Bea’s response to Bob’s accusation was rapid.
- Angelo leveled his accusation against the authorities.
In Tagalog, these sentences could be translated as:
- Ang akusasyon ni Ben laban kay Betty ay isang paninira.
- Labis na nasaktan si Ana sa paratang.
- Gumawa si Marco ng pampublikong akusasyon ng maling pag-uugali laban kay Leah.
- Mabilis ang tugon ni Bea sa paratang ni Bob.
- Inihain ni Angelo ang kanyang akusasyon laban sa mga awtoridad.
Thank you for visiting Newspapers.ph. You may express your reactions or thoughts in the comments section. Also, you may follow us on Facebook.