Wondering Can Dogs Eat Pineapple? Here’s What You Must Know
CAN DOGS EAT PINEAPPLE – Fruits are known to be healthy for humans but is a slice of pineapple okay to give to your dog?
Many people love dogs. This kind of pet provides a very captivating type of company and loyalty which hook a lot of people. They are not just pets in many homes, they are part of the family.
In households where dogs are considered as part of the family, they are not given the left-over foods but they are bought with their own dog food. They also got their vitamins, shampoo, and soap supply. They also usually get a taste of their human’s food.
However, not all foods that are safe for humans are also safe for dogs. Thus, responsible pet owners really check it first before giving their dogs a part of what they are eating.
What if you are eating pineapple, can dogs eat pineapple, too? Fruits are very healthy for humans but not all of them are advisable for dogs.
The good thing is that if you are wondering can dogs eat pineapple, the answer is YES. It is one of the fruits that are healthy for dogs. In some households, it is even chilled first so the dogs will not only enjoy the fruit and its vitamins but also get to replenish their thirst amid the hot weather.
Based on an article on American Kennel Club, there are several vitamins that dogs can get from eating pineapple. Here are some health benefits of the fruit for your dog:
- Vitamin C – It can help boost his immune system and it also has an anti-inflammatory property.
- Thiamine – It helps regulate the energy and the dog’s metabolism for carbohydrates.
- Riboflavin and Niacin – Both of these have roles in enzyme function regularization.
- Manganese – It boosts bone health and keeps the connective tissues healthy.
- Vitamin B6 – It helps boost your dog’s brain and body functions.
You may also visit – Can Dogs Eat Avocado?