What Is “Transfer” In Tagalog? (Answers)
TRANSFER IN TAGALOG – There are several Filipino words that don’t have a direct translation in English, that’s why we need context in order to fully translate them.
This article will teach you about the Tagalog translation of the word “transfer” based on the context of the sentence.
What is “Transfer”?
“Transfer” is an English term that refers to an act of moving someone or something to another place.
What is “Transfer” in Tagalog?
“Transfer” can be directly translated as “lipat”. The use of this word, however, may depend on the context of the sentence.
Here are some example sentences:
- Mark was transferred to the head office in Japan.
- Ben decided that Bob should be transferred to this branch.
- Ana transferred her whole estate to her son.
- Carla was transferred from the head office to a branch office last week.
In Tagalog, these sentences could be translated as:
- Inilipat si Mark sa punong tanggapan sa Japan.
- Napagpasyahan ni Ben na ilipat si Bob sa sangay na ito.
- Inilipat ni Ana ang kanyang buong ari-arian sa kanyang anak.
- Si Carla ay inilipat mula sa punong tanggapan patungo sa isang tanggapang sangay noong nakaraang linggo.
For other English-Tagalog translations, visit HERE.