This is May 2022 Civil Engineer Board Exam Result Full List of Passers.
MAY 2022 CIVIL ENGINEER BOARD EXAM RESULT — This is the full list of passers as released by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC).
The board exam results including the list of passers, top 10 passers, top performing and performance of schools, and other announcements related to this will be posted on this website once PRC will release it.
Professional Regulation Commission conducted the Civil Engineer (CE) Licensure Examination on May 1-2, 2022 at PRC testing centers in Metro Manila, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Koronadal, Legaspi, Lucena, Pagadian, Pampanga, Rosales, Tacloban, Tuguegarao, and Zamboanga.
PRC Board of Civil Engineering Chairman Engr. Praxedes P. Bernardo and members Engr. Romeo A. Estañero and Engr. Pericles P. Dakay administered the board examinations.
SUMMARY OF RESULTS
- Mathematics, Surveying and Transportation Engineering – (algebra, plane and spherical trigonometry, analytics, descriptive and solid geometry, differential and integral calculus, highway and railroad surveying, plane topographic and hydrographic surveying, advanced surveying, design and construction of highways and railroads, piers, ports and wharves)
- Hydraulics and Geotechnical Engineering – (fluid properties, hydrostatic pressures, fluid flow, buoyancy and flotation, relative equilibrium of liquids, hydrodynamics, water supply soil properties, soil classification, fluid through soil mass, stresses in soil mass, soil strength and tests, bearing capacity, compaction, consolidation and settlement, lateral earth pressures and slope stability)
- Structural Engineering and Construction – (engineering mechanics, strength of materials, theory of structures, analysis and design of concrete, steel, timber structures and foundation with the application of the governing codes of practice)
PRC is expected to release the exam result within 5-8 working days after the last day of the examination.
The board exam result may be released by the PRC earlier or later than the target date without prior notice.
- Notice of Admission
- Duly accomplished Oath Form
- 2 pieces of passport-sized ID photos in white background and with a complete name tag
- 2 sets of documentary stamp
- 1 piece short brown envelope
Aspiring civil engineers can visit the official website of the Professional Regulation Commission and use the verification page for the results of the board examination passing rate.
Examinees will be required to provide their full name, birthdate, application number, exam name, and date of examination.