What Is “Paborito” In English? (Answers)
PABORITO IN ENGLISH – There are several Filipino words that don’t have a direct translation in English, that’s why we need context in order to fully translate them.
This article will teach you about the English translation of the word “paborito” based on the context of the sentence.
What is “Paborito”?
“Paborito” is a Tagalog term that refers to being preferred before all others of the same kind. It also refers to a thing or a person that is especially popular or particularly well-liked by someone.
What is “Paborito” in English?
“Paborito” can be directly translated as “favorite”. The use of this word, however, may depend on the context of the sentence.
Here are some example sentences:
- Nagsimulang kantahin ni Carla ang paborito niyang kanta.
- Ibinigay ni Ben ang kalahati ng kanyang suweldo sa kanyang paboritong kawanggawa.
- Sa tingin ni Angela ay kilala niya kung sino ang paboritong musikero ni Bob.
- Dinala ni Mark si Bea sa paborito niyang karinderya sa probinsya.
- Narinig ni Sam na may kumakanta ng kanyang paboritong awitin.
In English, these sentences could be translated as:
- Carla began to sing his favorite song.
- Ben donated half his salary to his favorite charity.
- Angela thinks she knows who Bob’s favorite musician is.
- Mark took Bea to his favorite restaurant in the province.
- Sam heard someone singing her favorite song.
Thank you for visiting Newspapers.ph. You may express your reactions or thoughts in the comments section. Also, you may follow us on Facebook.
For other Tagalog-English translations, visit HERE.