Here is the Radiologic Technologist RadTech Board Exam Result December 2021 Top Performing Schools
RADIOLOGIC TECHNOLOGIST RADTECH BOARD EXAM RESULT DECEMBER 2021 — Here are the top performing schools as released by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC).
The exam results including the list of passers, top 10 passers, top performing and performance of schools, and other announcements related to this will be posted on this website once PRC will release it.
PRC conducted the Radiologic Technologist Licensure Examination (RTLE) on December 20-21, 2021 at testing centers in Metro Manila, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Davao, Iloilo, Legaspi, Lucena, Rosales, Tuguegarao, and Zamboanga.
PRC Board of Radiologic Technology Officer-in-Charge Mr. Reynaldo Apolonio S. Tisado and members Dr. Orestes P. Monzon, Mr. Bayani C. San Juan, and Ms. Ma. Jesette B. Canales administered the board examination.
The December 2021 Radiologic Technologist board exam for Cebu and Tacloban examinees is rescheduled because of typhoon “Odette”.
SUMMARY OF RESULTS
Here are the top performing schools:
- Radiologic Physics; Equipment and Maintenance; Radiobiology, Radiation Protection and Quality Assurance
- Image Production and Evaluation
- Radiographic Procedures and Techniques
- Patient Care, Management, Ethics and Jurisprudence, Human Anatomy and Physiology and Medical Terminologies
- Radiological Sciences
PRC is expected to release the exam result within 3-7 working days after the last day of the examination.
The exam result may be released by the PRC earlier or later than the target date without prior notice.
- Notice of Admission
- Duly accomplished Oath Form
- 2 pieces of passport-sized ID photos in white background and with complete name tag
- 2 sets of documentary stamp
- 1 piece short brown envelope
Aspiring radiologic technologists can visit the official website of the Professional Regulation Commission and use the verification page for the results of the board examination passing rate.
Examinees will be required to provide their full name, birthdate, application number, exam name, and date of examination.