Harry Roque in hospital because of COVID-19.
HARRY ROQUE IN HOSPITAL — On Saturday, Presidential spokesperson Harry Roque said that he had been hospitalized because of COVID-19.
As posted by GMA News’ Joseph Morong on his Facebook page, Roque said in a statement that he had been hospitalized due to COVID-19. According to him, COVID-19 was “more transmissible” and reminded the public to do extra precautions.
Roque also said that he asked for prayers to all afflicted with the deadly coronavirus disease in the Philippines and around the world.
“I am now admitted in a hospital for Covid treatment. This is to say that COVID-19 is more transmissible now so we have to do extra precaution,” Roque said in a statement.
Despite his admission, Roque said that he’ll still be the one to announce the risk classification of the National Capital Region (NCR) Plus Bubble which will be discussed in the Inter-Agency Task Force (IATF) meeting later today.
GMA News Online also reported that the IATF was expected to announce the quarantine classification whether to recommend the extension of ECQ (enhanced community quarantine) in the NCR Plus bubble or to downgrade to the less strict MECQ (modified enhanced community quarantine).
Just last month, Harry Roque announced that he had tested positive for coronavirus disease.