PRC announced the postponement of scheduled mass gatherings for March and April 2020.
The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) on Friday announced that the scheduled mass oathtakings for March and April 2020 have been postponed.
This, as pursuant to the Presidential declaration last March 12, 2020, declaring prohibition of mass gatherings upon the Inter-Agency Task Force for the Management of Emerging Infectious Disease (IATF).
In order for the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) to further ensure the safety of its employees and examinees, the following scheduled Mass Oathtakings were postponed:
- Oathtaking of new Master Plumbers (March 14, 2020)
- Oathtaking of new Architects (March 28, 2020)
- Oathtaking of new Physical and Occupational Therapists (March 29, 2020)
- Oathtaking of new Real Estate Salespersons (April 2, 2020)
- Oathtaking of new Real Estate Consultants (April 3, 2020)
- Oathtaking of new Mechanical Engineers and Certified Plant Mechanics (April 18, 2020)
The announcement on the new schedule of Mass Oathtakings will be available on this website as soon as PRC releases it.