PRC announced the cancellation of scheduled licensure examinations for March and April 2020.
The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) on Wednesday announced that the scheduled licensure examinations for March and April 2020 have been canceled.
This, as pursuant to Presidential Proclamation No. 922 dated March 8, 2020, declaring a state of public health emergency throughout the Philippines, and the recommendation of the Department of Health (DOH) and Inter-Agency Task Force for the Management of Emerging Infectious Disease (IATF) to forbid mass gatherings in the country.
In order for the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) to further ensure the safety of its employees and examinees, the conduct of the following licensure examinations or assessments was hereby canceled:
- Qualifying Assessment for Foreign Medical Professionals (March 14, 2020)
- Physician Licensure Examination (March 15-16, 2020)
- Medical Technologists Licensure Examination (March 18-19, 2020)
- Licensure Examination for Professional Teachers (March 29, 2020)
- Licensure Examination for Electronic Engineers and Electronic Technicians (April1-3, 2020)
- Licensure Examination for Midwives (April 5-6, 2020)
- Licensure Examination for Registered Electrical Engineers and Registered Master Electricians (April 14-16, 2020)
- Licensure Examination for Pharmacists (April 26-27, 2020)
The announcement on the new schedule of licensure exams will be available on this website as soon as PRC releases it.