SPEECH LANGUAGE PATHOLOGIST EXAM RESULT NOVEMBER 2023 – The top 10 passers is expected to release on or before November 20, 2023 or in 4 working days after the last day of licensure exam.
PRC conducted the licensure exam at testing centers in Metro Manila, Cebu, and Davao on November 13-14, 2023.
Chairperson Maria Eusebia Catherine S. Sadicon and members Juan Paulo D. Santuele and Ma. Rowena A. Ynion of the PRC Board of Speech Language Pathology administered the licensure examinations.
SUMMARY OF EXAM RESULTS
- Speech Language Pathologist Result LIST OF PASSERS
- Speech Language Pathologist Result TOP PERFORMING SCHOOLS
- MAIN PAGE
Here are the top 10 passers:
The licensure exam covered the following topics:
- NORMAL FUNCTIONS AND DEVELOPMENT (Anatomy and Physiology of the Speech, Hearing and Swallowing Mechanism; Neurological Bases of Speech, Hearing and Swallowing Mechanism; Speech and Hearing Mechanism; Human Development; Normal Language)
- CLINICAL CONDITIONS (Hearing Impairment; Articulation and Phonological Disorders; Language and Cognitive Communication Disorders; Fluency Disorders; Voice Disorders; Cleft lip and Palate and Craniofacial Conditions; Dysphagia and Swallowing Disorders; Medical and Neurological Disorders)
- SPEECH-LANGUAGE PATHOLOGY APPLICATIONS (Principles of Assessment; Principles of Intervention; Ethics; Community Development; Research; Organization and Administration)
The Speech Language Pathologist Exam Result November 2023 may be released by the PRC earlier or later than the expected release date without prior notice.
Registrants are advised to register online through the official website of the Professional Regulation Commission and also follow the steps in online registration.
Here are the following registration requirements: Notice of Admission (for identification purposes only); Duly accomplished Oath Form or “Panunumpa ng Propesyonal”; two pieces of passport-sized ID photos in white background and with complete name tag; two sets of documentary stamp; and one piece short brown envelope.
In addition, successful licensure examinees shall personally register and sign in the “Roster of Registered Professionals”.