NURSING BOARD EXAM RESULT NOVEMBER 2023 – The top 10 passers is expected to release on or before December 1, 2023.
PRC conducted the board exam on November 11-12, 2023 at testing centers in Metro Manila, Baguio, Butuan, Cagayan de Oro, Calapan, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Koronadal, Legazpi, Lucena, Pagadian, Pampanga, Rosales, Tacloban, Tuguegarao, Zamboanga, Kidapawan, and Palawan.
Chairperson Elsie A. Tee and members Carmelita C. Divinagracia, Zenaida C. Gagno, Elizabeth C. Lagrito, Marylou B. Ong, Leah Primitiva S. Paquiz, and Merle L. Salvani of the PRC Board of Nursing administered the board examinations.
SUMMARY OF EXAM RESULTS
- Nursing Result LIST OF PASSERS | A-F | G-L | M-R | S-Z
- Nursing Result TOP PERFORMING SCHOOLS
- MAIN PAGE
Here are the top 10 passers:
NURSING BOARD EXAM COVERAGE
The board exam covered the following topics:
- Nursing Practice I – Community Health Nursing
- Nursing Practice II – Care of Healthy/ At Risk Mother and Child
- Nursing Practice III – Care of Clients with Physiologic and Psychosocial Alterations (Part A)
- Nursing Practice IV – Care of Clients with Physiologic and Psychosocial Alterations (Part B)
- Nursing Practice V – Care of Clients with Physiologic and Psychosocial Alterations (Part C)
Registrants are advised to register online through the official website of the Professional Regulation Commission and follow the steps in online registration.
Here are the following registration requirements: Notice of Admission (for identification purposes only); Duly accomplished Oath Form or “Panunumpa ng Propesyonal”; two pieces of passport-sized ID photos in white background and with complete name tag; two sets of documentary stamp; and one piece short brown envelope.
In addition, successful board examinees shall personally register and sign in the “Roster of Registered Professionals”.