CIVIL ENGINEERING BOARD EXAM RESULT NOVEMBER 2023 – Today is the target release date of the Civil Engineering Board Exam Result November 2023, according to PRC Resolution No. 1589 series of 2022.
PRC conducted the board exam at testing centers in Metro Manila, Baguio, Butuan, Cagayan de Oro, Calapan, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Koronadal, Legazpi, Lucena, Pagadian, Pampanga, Rosales, Tacloban, Tuguegarao, Zamboanga, and Palawan on November 17-18, 2023.
Chairperson Praxedes P. Bernardo and members Romeo A. Estañero and Pericles P. Dakay of the PRC Board of Civil Engineering administered the board examinations.
SUMMARY OF EXAM RESULTS
- Civil Engineering Result LIST OF PASSERS | A-F | G-L | M-R | S-Z
- Civil Engineering Result TOP 10 PASSERS
- Civil Engineering Result TOP PERFORMING SCHOOLS
CIVIL ENGINEERING BOARD EXAM COVERAGE
The board exam covered the following topics:
- APPLIED MATHEMATICS, SURVEYING, PRINCIPLES OF TRANSPORTATION AND HIGHWAY ENGINEERING, CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT AND METHODS (Calculus; Differential Equations; Engineering Data Analysis; Numerical Methods; Physics for Engineers; Economics; Construction Surveying and Layout; Materials for Construction; Highway Engineering; Construction Occupational Safety and Health; Transportation Engineering; Quantity Surveying; Construction Management Principles and Methods)
- HYDRAULICS AND PRINCIPLES OF GEOTECHNICAL ENGINEERING (Fluid Properties; Hydrostatics; Fluid Flow; Buoyancy and Flotation; Relative Equilibrium of Liquids; Hydrodynamics; Water Supply Soil Properties; Soils Classification; Fluid Flow through Soil Mass; Stresses in Soil Mass; Soil Strength and Tests; Bearing Capacity; Compaction; Consolidation and Settlement; Lateral Earth Pressures; Slope Stability)
- PRINCIPLES OF STRUCTURAL ANALYSIS AND DESIGN (Engineering Mechanics; Strength of Materials; Theory of Structures; Reinforced Concrete Beams and Columns; Prestressed Concrete Beams; Steel Beams, Columns and Connections, Footings, Construction Materials Testing; Application of the Governing Codes of Practice)
The Civil Engineering Board Exam Result November 2023 may be released by the PRC earlier or later than the expected release date without prior notice.
Registrants are advised to register online through the official website of the Professional Regulation Commission and follow the steps in online registration.
Here are the following registration requirements: Notice of Admission (for identification purposes only); Duly accomplished Oath Form or “Panunumpa ng Propesyonal”; two pieces of passport-sized ID photos in white background and with complete name tag; two sets of documentary stamp; and one piece short brown envelope.
In addition, successful board examinees shall personally register and sign in the “Roster of Registered Professionals”.