List of Brazil Tourist Visa Requirements You Must Submit for Application
BRAZIL TOURIST VISA REQUIREMENTS 2023 – Listed below are the documents needed in applying for a visa to Brazil for the purpose of tourism.
Are you planning to go for an international travel next? Brazil might be one of the best countries to visit. It is where an amazing and unforgettable vacation awaits you with famous landmarks that are known across the globe.
Brazil is the country offering both natural sights and stunning structures. It is one of the most progressive nations across the globe. Its beauty keep a lot of people coming back. Have you heard about the Corcovado in Brazil? The way to the top will give you a wonderful experience.
Corcovado was even voted as one of the new 7 wonders of the world. You and your loved ones would surely love to take snaps. Brazil is also where the popular Sugar Loaf at Rio de Janeiro and the jaw-dropping colonial structure at Parati await you.
Brazil is the perfect country to visit not only for those who love modernity and stunning structures but as well as those who are into nature and wildlife. You and your loved ones might love to visit The Pantanal which houses 650 bird species and as well as deers, mammals, armadillos, and many other animals. It is also best to visit the Iguacu Falls.
Brazil is not one of the no visa countries in the world but it is undeniably one of the most must-visit nations. If you will be visiting the country for the purpose of tourism, there are documents that you need to prepare. Here are the Brazil Tourist Visa requirements for application:
- a valid Philippine passport
- at least 6 months with at least two blank pages
- copy of passport’s data page
- 3cm x 4cm in size
- taken from the front with white background
- applicant’s face and shoulders must be centered
- eyes must look directly into the camera
- no glare or reflections in the photo
- facial expression should be neutral
- eyes must be open and visible
- no pacifiers and toys in children’s photos
- round-trip flight ticket
- Formal letter from the applicant’s sponsor (if applicable)
- Travel or Health Insurance
- proof of financial means to support stay in Brazil
- bank statements within the last 3-month period
- confirmation of hotel reservations with hotel’s name, address and contact number
- signed receipt after submitting the online application
In case you are bringing along minors, there are additional requirements for Brazil Visa application that you must prepare and submit. Here is the list of the documents that should be submitted:
- original birth certificate or a notarized copy of the birth certificate
- proof of means during the applicant’s stay in the country from the parents
- In case the minor is traveling alone, with one parent, or with a third-party, present a letter of consent that gives authority for a visa signed by both parents or the legal guardians
Submit your Brazil Tourist Visa requirements for application to the Brazil Embassy in Manila. It is located at 16th Floor, Liberty Center 104 H.V. de la Costa Street Salcedo Village in Makati City.