Guide on the Requirements in Applying for Finland Visa based on Purpose
REQUIREMENTS IN APPLYING FOR FINLAND VISA – Detailed below are the documents needed in applying for a travel visa for entry to Finland.
One of the countries abroad that silently offers a wonderful vacation experience is Finland. It is a home to many of the beautiful places that gives vacationers a wonderful experience aside from the unique culture in the country and the delicious foods it offers.
There are a lot of beautiful places in Finland including the Suomenlinna Fortress which stands on six islands, the Olavinlinna Castle that sits on an island that overlooks Lake Saimaa, and the unique riverside town of Porvoo. These are some of the picture-perfect places that you can visit in Finland.
Finland is not one of the no visa countries across the globe. Meanwhile, it accepts entries for different purposes provided that you comply with the visa requirements by applying at their embassy in your home country.
In entering Finland, one of the requirements is a valid travel visa that is appropriate to the purpose of your visit to the country. If you will be visiting the country to see the beautiful places or for a grand vacation, you must apply for a Tourist Visa. Here are the requirements in applying for a Finland Visa application for the purpose of tourism:
- duly-accomplished Finland Visa Application Form
- two (2) passport size photos
- valid Passport
- copies of your previous visa if applicable
- Finland Travel Health Insurance with at least €30,000 coverage
- round-trip flight itinerary
- proof of accommodation
- receipt of hotel where you will be staying in Finland
- proof of civil status
- proof of sufficient financial means during stay in Finland
- cover letter explaining the purpose of visit in Finland
- proof of income
- If you are employed:
- Employment contract
- Current bank statement for the latest 6 months
- Leave permission from the employer
- Income Tax Return (ITR) form
- If you are self-employed:
- copy of your business license
- company bank statement for the latest 6 months
- Income Tax Return (ITR)
- If you are a student:
- Proof of enrollment
- No-objection certificate from school or university
- If retired:
- Pension statement of the latest 6 months
- If you are employed:
The aforementioned documents are the general requirements in applying for a visa for all types of visits to Finland. In the case of applying for a Transit Visa, Business Visa, and other types of visa, there are additional requirements in applying for Finland visa of the other types.
- valid visa to the final country (if applicable)
- flight ticket to the final country
- No objection letter from the school where you are currently enrolled
- Internship agreement
- dispatch letter from your employer
- invitation letter from the Finland company inviter
- Business Bank statement
- Memorandum and Article of Association in original certified copy
- Trade License
- Proof of trip financing
- local medical report
- medical attestation from the hospital or doctor in Finland
- proof of financial arrangement made
- official confirmation of the treatment/appointment by the receiving hospital or clinic
For the visa application processing, bring your documentary requirements in applying for a Finland visa to the Embassy of Finland in Manila. It is located at the 27th Floor 26th Street corner 9th Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig.