Guide on SSS Cash Loan Application Form Online Copy for Download
SSS CASH LOAN APPLICATION FORM – Here is a guide on a copy of the SSS Salary Loan Application Form that you can download online.
Social Security System (SSS) who have posted at least 36 monthly contributions and are currently in need of finances may turn to the Salary Loan offer of the institution.
SSS Salary Loan Application Form can be downloaded online as the state-run social insurance institution has a posted a copy of it on their official website. It makes the personal processing more convenient for qualified members.
For the SSS Salary Loan Application Form, you may visit – https://www.sss.gov.ph/sss/DownloadContent?fileName=mlp_01287.pdf.
How much you may borrow under the loan offer? For the details about the loanable amounts under the offer, you may visit – Borrow SSS Cash Loan: Here’s Guide on the Minimum & Maximum Loanable Amounts.
Aside from the application form, you need to prepare your SSS digitized ID or your E-6 with any two (2) valid IDs among any of the following:
- School ID
- Senior Citizens Card
- Company ID
- Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) ID
- Tax Identification Number (TIN) Card
- Seaman’s Book
- LTO Driver’s License
- Overseas Worker Welfare Administration card
- Police Clearance
- Voter’s Identification card/affidavit/Certificate of Registration
- Postal ID
- GSIS Card
- Pag-IBIG Member’s Data Form
- Baptismal Certificate
- Seafarer’s Registration Certificate issued by POEA
- ATM card with cardholder’s name or with certification from bank
- Health or Medical Card
- Credit Card
- Transcript of Records
- Marriage Contract
- NBI Clearance
- Bank Account Passbook
- Certificate from:
- Office of Muslim Affairs
- Life Insurance Policy
- Office of Southern/Northern Cultural Communities
- Birth/Baptismal certificate of child/ren
- Certificate of Licensure/Qualification Documents/Seafarer’s ID and Record Book from Maritime Industry
- Certificate of Naturalization from the Bureau of Immigration
If you have already obtained the salary loan, it is important to be updated with your monthly payments. The government institution implements a penalty for late payments. You may visit – SSS Cash Loan Late Payment Penalty for Delayed Payments of Dues.