What Is “Magkasama” In English? (Answers)
MAGKASAMA IN ENGLISH – This article will teach you about the English translation of the word “magkasama” based on the context of the sentence.
There are several Filipino words that don’t have a direct translation in English, that’s why we need context in order to fully translate them.
What is “Magkasama”?
“Magkasama” is a Tagalog term that refers to having a close relationship with each other. It also means with or in proximity to another person or people.
What is “Magkasama” in English?
“Magkasama” can be directly translated as “together”. The use of this word, however, may depend on the context of the sentence.
Here are some example sentences:
- Makasamang pumunta sa probinsya sina George at ang kanyang mga kaibigan.
- Sinabihan ni Ella si Patrick na gawin ang kanilang gawain nang magkasama.
- Sina Mark at Leah ay 40 taon nang magkasama bilang magkasintahan.
- Magkasamang gumagawa ng proyekto sina Danica at ang kanyang koponan.
In English, these sentences could be translated as:
- George and his friends went to the province together.
- Ella told Patrick to do their task together.
- Mark and Leah have been together for 40 years as a couple.
- Danica and her team work together on a project.
For other Tagalog-English translations, visit HERE.