What Is “Teorya” In English? (Answers)
TEORYA IN ENGLISH – This article will teach you about the English translation of the word “teorya” based on the context of the sentence.
There are several Filipino words that don’t have a direct translation in English, that’s why we need context in order to fully translate them.
What is “Teorya”?
“Teorya” is a Tagalog term that refers to a supposition or a system of ideas that is intended to explain something, especially one that is based on general principles independent of the thing to be explained.
What is “Teorya” in English?
“Teorya” can be directly translated as “theory”. The use of this word, however, may depend on the context of the sentence.
Here are some example sentences:
- Sinabi ni George kay Ella na hindi kapani-paniwala ang kanyang teorya.
- Magkaiba ang teorya nina Bea at Betty tungkol sa nangyari noong oras na iyon.
- Gusto ni Patrick na marinig ang teorya ni Danica tungkol sa paksang ito.
- Sinabi ni Leah kay Mark na kailangan niya ng mas maraming ebidensya upang patunayan ang kanyang teorya.
In English, these sentences could be translated as:
- George told Ella that her theory is unbelievable.
- Bea and Betty have different theories about what happened at that time.
- Patrick wants to hear Danica’s theory about this topic.
- Leah told Mark that he needs more evidence to prove his theory.
Thank you for visiting Newspapers.ph. You may express your reactions or thoughts in the comments section. Also, you may follow us on Facebook as well.
For other Tagalog-English translations, visit HERE.