SSS Housing Loan Requirements for House Repair or Improvement

Guide on SSS Housing Loan Requirements for House Repair or Improvement

SSS HOUSING LOAN REQUIREMENTS – Here is a list of the documents needed in applying for the Housing Loan offer of the Social Security System for the purpose of financing a house repair or improvement.

Are you planning to make some repair or improvements in your house and you are an SSS member who needs a loan offer for assistance? You may actually turn to the state-run social insurance institution.

You may apply for the SSS Housing Loan offer for house repair and improvements. The first step is to prepare the requirements in applying for the loan offer.

SSS Housing Loan Requirements
Photo Credit: BusinessWorld Online

There are SSS Housing Loan requirements that are needed in applying for the loan offer. You need to prepare and submit the following documents for loan application:

  • Application for Direct House Repair and/or Improvement Loan (2 copies)
  • SS ID Cards of the principal applicant and his/her spouse, if applicable
  • proof of income:
    • If employed…
      • latest Income Tax Return (original and photocopy for authentication)
      • Certification of Employment and Compensation duly signed by the employer’s SSS authorized signatory (original copy
      • payslips
    • If self-employed or a professional…
      • Income Tax Returns and Financial Statements for the last three (3) years (original and one photocopy)
    • If overseas Filipino worker (OFW)…
      • Contract of Employment and Certification of Employment and Compensation duly authenticated by the Philippine Consulate or SSS Foreign Representative
  • Certified true copy of the Original/Transfer/Condominium Certificate of Title (OCT/TCT/CCT) issued by the Registry of Deeds together with owner’s duplicate copy*
  • latest Tax Declaration of Real Property (land and building) with the Official Receipt of Realty Tax Payment (original and one (1) photocopy)
  • lot/Location Plan prepared, signed & sealed by a licensed geodetic engineer with the following:
    • sketch of the lot with description of its boundaries
    • lengths and bearings of the tie line and sides of the lot
    • vicinity map w/ landmarks, street pattern, street names and lot distance as reckoned/based from the lot to the nearest street intersection (2 copies)
  • Consolidation-subdivision plan approved by the Land Registration Authority or Bureau of Lands/DENR-NCR (15” x 20” size; primary document) (1 copy)
  • complete set of building plan
  • specifications and Bill of Materials & Labor must be signed & sealed by a licensed civil engineer or architect with owner’s conformity
  • scope of Works showing list/itemized works to be done according to priority, prepared and signed by owner, civil engineer or architect. (original and one (1) photocopy)
  • Building or Renovation Permit issued/approved by the Building Official with Locational Clearance, Electrical Permit, Sanitary/Plumbing Permit and corresponding official receipts of payments (original and one (1) photocopy
  • pictures of existing collateral; the existing house and lot (1st – Front and one side, 2nd – Rear and other side, 3rd – Kitchen counter, and 4th – Toilet and Bath Pictures)

Aside from the housing loan offer, the Social Security System also offers a cash loan. To check on the said offer, you may visit – Apply for SSS Salary Loan Offer through these Easy Steps.

Leave a Comment