What Is “Putik” In English? (Answers)
PUTIK IN ENGLISH – This article will teach you about the English translation of the word “putik” based on the context of the sentence.
There are several Filipino words that don’t have a direct translation in English, that’s why we need context in order to fully translate them.
What is “Putik”?
“Putik” is a Tagalog term that refers to a sticky mixture of water and soil.
What is “Putik” in English?
“Putik” can be directly translated as “dirt” or “mud”. The use of this word, however, may depend on the context of the sentence.
Here are some example sentences:
- Binalot ng putik si Samantha.
- Hinila nina Ben at Betty si Ella mula sa putikan.
- Mahilig maglaro ng putik si Mark.
- Naipit sa putikan ang sasakyan ni Leah.
In English, these sentences could be translated as:
- Samantha was covered with mud.
- Ben and Betty pulled Ella out of the mud.
- Mark likes to play with mud.
- Leah’s car was stuck in the mud.
Thank you for visiting Newspapers.ph. You may express your reactions or thoughts in the comments section. Also, you may follow us on Facebook as well.
For other Tagalog-English translations, visit HERE.