LET EXAM RESULT MARCH 2023 — This is V-X list of passers for the elementary level as released by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC).
PRC conducted the Licensure Exam for Teachers at testing centers in Metro Manila, Baguio, Butuan, Cagayan de Oro, Calapan, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Koronadal, Legazpi, Lucena, Pagadian, Pampanga, Rosales, Tacloban, Tuguegarao, Zamboanga, Antique, Bacolod, Bayambang, Bohol, Catanduanes, Cauayan, Digos, Dumaguete, General Santos, Ilocos Norte, Ilocos Sur, Kidapawan, Laguna, Marinduque, Masbate, Mati, Occidental Mindoro, Palawan, Romblon, and Tagum on March 19, 2023.
Chairperson Rosita L. Navarro, Vice-Chairperson Paz I. Lucido, and members Paraluman R. Giron and Nora M. Uy of the PRC Board for Professional Teachers administered the board examinations.
SUMMARY OF EXAM RESULTS
- LET EXAM RESULT LIST OF PASSERS
ELEMENTARY | A-C | D-F | G-I | J-L | M-O | P-R | S-U | V-X | Y-Z
- LET EXAM RESULT TOP 10 PASSERS
- LET EXAM RESULT TOP PERFORMING AND PERFORMANCE OF SCHOOLS
- MAIN PAGE
Here is the list of passers:
LET EXAM COVERAGE
The Licensure Exam for Teachers March 2023 covered the following topics:
GENERAL EDUCATION (Elementary and Secondary)
- ENGLISH (Study and Thinking Skills, Writing in the Discipline, Speech and Oral Communication, Philippine Literature, Master Works of the World)
- FILIPINO (Komunikasyon sa Akademikong Filipino, Pagbasa at Pagsulat tungo sa Pananaliksik, Masining na Pagpapahayag)
- MATHEMATICS (Fundamentals of Math, Plane Geometry, Elementary Algebra, Statistics and Probability)
- SCIENCE (Biological Science -General Biology; Physical Science- with Earth Science)
- SOCIAL SCIENCES (Philippine Government New Constitution with Human Rights; Philippine History; Basic Economics, Taxation, Agrarian Reform; Society, Culture with Family Planning; Rizal and Other Heroes; Philosophy of Man; Arts; General Psychology; Information and Communication Technology)
PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION (Elementary and Secondary)
- Teaching Profession, Social Dimensions of Education
- Principles of Teaching, Educational Technology, Curriculum Development
- Facilitating Learning, Child and Adolescent Development
- Assessment of Student Learning, Developmental Reading
- Field Study, Practice Teaching
TARGET RELEASE DATE
PRC will release the exam result within 41 working days after the last day of the examination.
The exam result may be released by the PRC earlier or later than the target release date without prior notice.
WHEN IS THE NEXT LICENSURE EXAM FOR TEACHERS?
The Professional Regulation Commission officially released the 2023 Schedule of Examination through Resolution No. 1589 series of 2022, one month before the end of 2022.
Below is the schedule for Licensure Exam for Teachers 2023:
|Date of Examination||Start of Application||Deadline of Application|
|September 24, 2023||June 23, 2023||August 24, 2023|
Aspiring teachers are advised to register online through the official website of the Professional Regulation Commission and follow the steps in online registration.
Here are the following registration requirements: Notice of Admission (for identification purposes only); Duly accomplished Oath Form or “Panunumpa ng Propesyonal”; two pieces of passport-sized ID photos in white background and with complete name tag; two sets of documentary stamp; and one piece short brown envelope.
In addition, successful board examinees shall personally register and sign in the “Roster of Registered Professionals”.
1 thought on “LET Exam Result March 2023 V-X LIST OF PASSERS (Elementary)”
Any updates po?