What Is “Heal” In Tagalog? (Answers)
HEAL IN TAGALOG – This article will teach you about the Tagalog translation of the word “heal” based on the context of the sentence.
There are several Filipino words that don’t have a direct translation in English, that’s why we need context in order to fully translate them.
What is “Heal”?
“Heal” is an English term that refers to making free from injury or disease.
What is “Heal” in Tagalog?
“Heal” can be directly translated as “gumaling” or “humilom”. The use of this word, however, may depend on the context of the sentence.
Here are some example sentences:
- Mark told Leah that she can’t heal a broken heart.
- The wound in Ana’s left knee has not yet healed.
- George believes the wound in his chest will be healed in a few days.
- Bea told Bob that she doesn’t know how to heal herself.
In Tagalog, these sentences could be translated as:
- Sinabi ni Mark kay Leah na hindi niya mapapagaling ang isang nasirang puso.
- Hindi pa naghihilom ang sugat sa kaliwang tuhod ni Ana.
- Naniniwala si George na gagaling ang sugat sa kanyang dibdib sa loob ng ilang araw.
- Sinabi ni Bea kay Bob na hindi niya alam kung paano pagalingin ang sarili.
For other English-Tagalog translations, visit HERE.