What Is “Concur” In Tagalog? (Answers)
CONCUR IN TAGALOG – This article will teach you about the Tagalog translation of the word “concur” based on the context of the sentence.
There are several Filipino words that don’t have a direct translation in English, that’s why we need context in order to fully translate them.
What is “Concur”?
“Concur” is an English term that refers to agreeing or having the same opinion as someone else.
What is “Concur” in Tagalog?
“Concur” can be directly translated as “sumang-ayon” or “magkasundo”. The use of this word, however, may depend on the context of the sentence.
Here are some example sentences:
- Carla strongly concurs with Ella’s idea.
- Leah’s political views don’t concur with Mark’s.
- Ben and Bob rarely concur on any issues.
- George concurs with Angelo in many points.
- Patrick’s economical views concur with Ella’s.
In Tagalog, these sentences could be translated as:
- Mariing sinang-ayunan ni Carla ang ideya ni Ella.
- Ang mga pananaw ni Leah sa pulitika ay hindi sumasang-ayon sa mga pananaw ni Mark.
- Bihirang magkasundo sina Ben at Bob sa anumang isyu.
- Sumasang-ayon si George kay Angelo sa maraming puntos.
- Ang mga pananaw ni Patrick sa ekonomiya ay sumasang-ayon sa mga pananaw ni Ella.
Thank you for visiting Newspapers.ph. You may express your reactions or thoughts in the comments section. Also, you may follow us on Facebook as well.
For other English-Tagalog translations, visit HERE.