X-RAY TECHNOLOGIST BOARD EXAM RESULT DECEMBER 2022 — This is the top performing schools as released by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC).
PRC conducted the X-Ray Technologist Licensure Exam (XTLE) at testing centers in Metro Manila, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Legaspi, Lucena, Pampanga, Rosales, Tacloban, Tuguegarao, and Zamboanga on December 21-22, 2022.
Chairman Reynaldo Apolonio S. Tisado and members Ma. Jesette B. Canales, Roland P. Conanan, Dr. Orestes P. Monzon, and Bayani C. San Juan of PRC Board of Radiologic Technology administered the board examinations.
SUMMARY OF RESULTS
Here are the top performing schools:
- Radiologic Physics, Equipment and Maintenance, Radiobiology, Radiation Protection and Quality Assurance
- Image Production and Evaluation
- Radiographic Procedures and Techniques
- Patient Care, Management, Ethics and Jurisprudence, Human Anatomy and Physiology, Medical Terminology
TARGET RELEASE DATE
PRC will release the X-Ray Technologist Exam Result within 7 working days after the last day of the examination.
Aspiring x-ray technologists can visit the official website of the Professional Regulation Commission and use the verification page for the results of the board examination passing rate.
The X-Ray Technologist Exam Result may be released by the PRC earlier or later than the target release date without prior notice.
- Notice of Admission
- Duly accomplished Oath Form
- 2 pieces of passport-sized ID photos on a white background and with a complete name tag
- 2 sets of documentary stamp
- 1 piece short brown envelope
Examinees will be required to provide their full name, birthdate, application number, exam name, and date of examination.
WHEN IS THE NEXT X-RAY TECHNOLOGIST BOARD EXAM?
The Professional Regulation Commission officially released the 2023 Schedule of Examination through Resolution No. 1589 series of 2022, one month before the end of 2022.
Below is the schedule for X-Ray Technologist Licensure Exam 2023:
|Date of Examination||Start of Application||Deadline of Application|
|December 11-12, 2023||September 11, 2023||November 13, 2023|