[UPDATED JANUARY 19, 2023] CRIMINOLOGIST BOARD EXAM RESULT DECEMBER 2022 — This is the full list of passers as released by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC).
PRC conducted the Criminologist Board Exam at testing centers in Metro Manila, Baguio, Butuan, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Dumaguete, Iloilo, Kidapawan, Koronadal, Legaspi, Lucena, Pagadian, Pampanga, Rosales (Pangasinan), Tacloban, Tuguegarao, Zamboanga, Cauayan, San Jose De Buenavista (Antique), San Jose (Occidental Mindoro), and Puerto Princesa (Palawan) on December 4-6, 2022.
Chairman Ramil G. Gabao, and members Warren M. Corpuz, George O. Fernandez, and Lani T. Palmones of the PRC Board of Criminology administered the board examinations.
SUMMARY OF RESULTS
- CRIMINAL LAW, JURISPRUDENCE, AND PROCEDURE (Introduction to Philippine Criminal Justice System, Human Rights Education, Criminal Law (Book 1), Criminal Law (Book 2), Evidence, Criminal Procedure, and Court Testimony)
- LAW ENFORCEMENT ADMINISTRATION (Comparative Models in Policing, Introduction to Industrial Security Concepts, Law Enforcement Operations and Planning with Crime Mapping)
- CRIME DETECTION AND INVESTIGATION (Fundamentals of Criminal Investigation with Intelligence, Specialized Crime Investigation 1 with Legal Medicine, Specialized Crime Investigation with Simulation on Investigation and Interview, Traffic Management and Accident Investigation with Driving, Technical English 1, (Investigative Report Writing and Presentation), Fire Protection and Arson Investigation, Vice and Drug Education and Control, Technical English 2 (Legal Forms), Introduction to Cybercrime and Environmental Laws and Protection)
- FORENSIC SCIENCE (Forensic Photography, Personal Identification Techniques, Forensic Chemistry and Toxicology, Questioned Documents Examination, Lie Detection Techniques, Forensic Ballistics)
- CORRECTIONAL ADMINISTRATION (Institutional Corrections, Non-Institutional Corrections, Therapeutic Modalities)
- CRIMINOLOGY (Introduction to Criminology, Theories of Crime Causation, Human Behavior and Victimology, Professional Conduct and Ethical Standards, Juvenile Delinquency and Juvenile Justice System, Dispute Resolution and Crises/Incidents Management, Criminological Research 1 (Research Methods and Applied Statistics))
PRC will release the Criminologist Board Exam Result within 30 working days after the last day of the examination.
Aspiring criminologists can visit the official website of the Professional Regulation Commission and use the verification page for the results of the board examination passing rate.
The Criminologist Board Exam Result may be released by the PRC earlier or later than the target date without prior notice.
- Notice of Admission
- Duly accomplished Oath Form
- 2 pieces of passport-sized ID photos in white background and with complete name tag
- 2 sets of documentary stamp
- 1 piece short brown envelope
Examinees will be required to provide their full name, birthdate, application number, exam name, and date of examination.
WHEN IS THE NEXT CRIMINOLOGIST BOARD EXAM?
The Professional Regulation Commission announced the new schedule for the 2023 Criminologist Licensure Exam last December 27, 2022.
|Date of Examination||Start of Application||Deadline of Application|
|April 3 – 5, 2023||December 16, 2022||February 16, 2023|
|August 25-27, 2023||May 10, 2023||July 10, 2023|