What Is “Star” In Tagalog? (Answers)
STAR IN TAGALOG – This article will teach you about the Tagalog translation of the word “star” based on the context of the sentence.
There are several Filipino words that don’t have a direct translation in English, that’s why we need context in order to fully translate them.
What is “Star”?
“Star” is an English term that refers to a natural luminous body that is visible in the sky, especially at night.
What is “Star” in Tagalog?
“Star” can be directly translated as “bituin“. The use of this word, however, may depend on the context of the sentence.
Here are some example sentences:
- Carla wanted to sleep under the stars.
- Bea and Bobby saw a star in the sky.
- Danica told George to look at the brightest star using a telescope.
- Ben and Betty went outside and looked at the stars.
In Tagalog, these sentences could be translated as:
- Gusto ni Carla na matulog sa ilalim ng mga bituin.
- May nakitang bituin sa langit sina Bea at Bobby.
- Sinabi ni Danica kay George na tingnan ang pinakamaliwanag na bituin gamit ang isang teleskopyo.
- Lumabas sina Ben at Betty at tumingin sa mga bituin.
For other English-Tagalog translations, visit HERE.