NUTRITIONIST DIETITIAN BOARD EXAM RESULT OCTOBER 2022 — The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) just released the Nutritionist Dietitian Board Exam Result October 2022, including the list of passers, top 10 passers, as well as top performing and performance of schools.
According to PRC, 719 out of 1,114 examinees passed the Nutritionist Dietitian Licensure Exam (NDLE).
PRC conducted the Nutritionist Dietitian Licensure Exam on October 30-31, 2022 at testing centers in Metro Manila, Baguio, Cebu Davao, Legaspi, and Zamboanga.
Chairman Virgith B. Buena and members Imelda A. Agdeppa and Rhoda Joy R. Buenviaje of the PRC Board of Nutrition and Dietetics administered the board examinations.
SUMMARY OF RESULTS
- Nutritional Biochemistry and Clinical Dietetics
- Community and Public Health
- Foods and Service Systems
- Notice of Admission
- Duly accomplished Oath Form
- 2 pieces of passport-sized ID photos in white background and with complete name tag
- 2 sets of documentary stamp
- 1 piece short brown envelope
Aspiring nutritionist dietitians can visit the official website of the Professional Regulation Commission and use the verification page for the results of the board examination passing rate.
Examinees will be required to provide their full name, birthdate, application number, exam name, and date of examination.