NURSING BOARD EXAM RESULT NOVEMBER 2022 — This is the full list of passers as released by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC).
The exam results including the list of passers, top 10 passers, top performing and performance of schools, and other announcements related to this will be posted on this website once PRC will release it.
PRC conducted the Philippine Nurse Licensure Examination (PNLE) on November 12 & 13, 2022 at testing centers in Metro Manila, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Koronadal, Legaspi, Lucena, Pagadian, Pampanga, Rosales, Tacloban, Tuguegarao, and Zamboanga
Chairman Elsie A. Tee and members Carmelita C. Divinagracia, Merle L. Salvani, Zenaida C. Gagno, Leah Primitiva S. Paquiz, Marylou B. Ong, and Elizabeth C. Lagrito of the PRC Board of Nursing administered the board examinations.
SUMMARY OF RESULTS
Here is the complete list of passers:
- Nursing Practice I — Community Health Nursing
- Nursing Practice II — Care of Healthy / At Risk Mother and Child
- Nursing Practice III — Care of Clients with Physiologic and Psychosocial Alterations (Part A)
- Nursing Practice IV — Care of Clients with Physiologic and Psychosocial Alterations (Part B)
- Nursing Practice V — Care of Clients with Physiologic and Psychosocial Alterations (Part C).
The board exam draws basic knowledge, skills, and attitudes in the major subject areas specifically in fundamentals of nursing
Also, the board examination will test competencies in relation to 11 key areas of responsibility contained in the Competency Standards of Nursing Practice in the country. These key areas are categorized as follows:
I. Patient Care Competencies
1. Safe and Quality Nursing Care
3. Collaboration and Teamwork
4. Health Education
II. Empowering Competencies
5. Legal Responsibilities
6. Ethico-Moral-Spiritual Responsibilities
7. Personal and Professional Development
III. Enabling Competencies
8. Management of Resources and Environment
9. Records Management
IV. Enhancing Competencies
11. Quality Improvement
PRC is expected to release the Nursing Board Exam Result within 12 working days after the last day of the examination.
The board exam result may be released by the PRC earlier or later than the target date without prior notice.
- Notice of Admission
- Duly accomplished Oath Form
- 2 pieces of passport-sized ID photos in white background and with complete name tag
- 2 sets of documentary stamp
- 1 piece short brown envelope
Aspiring nurses can visit the official website of the Professional Regulation Commission and use the verification page for the results of the board examination passing rate.
Examinees will be required to provide their full name, birthdate, application number, exam name, and date of examination.