GEOLOGIST BOARD EXAM RESULT NOVEMBER 2022 — This is the full list of passers as released by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC).
The exam results including the list of passers, top 10 passers, top performing and performance of schools, and other announcements related to this will be posted on this website once PRC will release it.
PRC conducted the Geologist Board Exam on November 15-17, 2022 at testing centers in Metro Manila. Chairman Fernando S. Peñarroyo and members Benjamin S. Austria and Elmer B. Billedo of the PRC Board of Geology administered the board examinations.
SUMMARY OF RESULTS
- GENERAL GEOLOGY (Covering the Earth as a Planet, Structural Geology and Plate Tectonics Theory, Earth Materials, Earth Processes and Landforms, and Stratigraphy, Historical Geology, Geology of the Philippines and Asia/Southeast Asia)
- PETROLOGY AND MINERALOGY (Covering Chemistry, Crystallography, Physical and Optical Properties of Minerals, Petrographic Techniques, Common Rock Forming Minerals (silicates and non-silicates), Igneous, Sedimentary and Metamorphic Rocks, Identification of Samples of Rocks and Minerals)
- APPLIED GEOLOGY (Covering Geologic Resources and Geologic Application (mapping, exploration methods, geohazards, hydrogeology, environmental and engineering geology, Analytical Methods and Tools and Geology as a Profession – preparation of geologic reports), Laws and Policies Relevant to the Practice of Geology, Environmental, Engineering Geology)
PRC is expected to release the Geologist Board Exam Result on the last day of the examination.
The board exam result may be released by the PRC earlier or later than the target date without prior notice.
- Notice of Admission
- Duly accomplished Oath Form
- 2 pieces of passport-sized ID photos in white background and with complete name tag
- 2 sets of documentary stamp
- 1 piece short brown envelope
Aspiring geologists can visit the official website of the Professional Regulation Commission and use the verification page for the results of the board examination passing rate.
Examinees will be required to provide their full name, birthdate, application number, exam name, and date of examination.