NAVAL ARCHITECT BOARD EXAM RESULT OCTOBER 2022 — This is the topnotchers as released by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC).
The exam results including the list of passers, topnotchers, top performing and performance of schools, and other announcements related to this will be posted on this website once PRC will release it.
PRC conducted the Naval Architect Board Exam on October 3-5, 2022 at testing centers in Metro Manila. OIC Engr. William B. Hernandez and member Engr. Edward B. Cruz of the PRC Board of Naval Architecture administered the board examinations.
SUMMARY OF RESULTS
Here are the topnotchers:
- Mathematics, Hydraulics, Strength of Materials, Theoretical and Applied Mechanics and General Engineering
- Principles of Marine Engineering including Resistance, Powering, Machinery, Power Plants, Application of Modern Electrical Units, Equipment, Propeller and Shafting
- Principles of Naval Architecture including Stability, Flooding and Subdivision, Speed Selection Weight Estimates, Economics of Operation
- Philippine Merchant Marine Regulation and Code of Ethics
- Ship Design, Building and Classing Steel and Wooden Vessels, Construction Methods and Practice.
PRC is expected to release the Naval Architect Board Exam Result within 2 working days after the last day of the examination.
The board exam result may be released by the PRC earlier or later than the target date without prior notice.
- Notice of Admission
- Duly accomplished Oath Form
- 2 pieces of passport-sized ID photos in white background and with complete name tag
- 2 sets of documentary stamp
- 1 piece short brown envelope
Aspiring naval architects can visit the official website of the Professional Regulation Commission and use the verification page for the results of the board examination passing rate.
Examinees will be required to provide their full name, birthdate, application number, exam name, and date of examination.