What Is “Method” In Tagalog? (Answers)
METHOD IN TAGALOG – This article will teach you about the Tagalog translation of the word “method” based on the context of the sentence.
“Method” is an English term that refers to a form of procedure for approaching or accomplishing something, especially an established or a systematic one.
What is “Method” in Tagalog?
“Method” can be directly translated as “pamamaraan”. The use of this word, however, may depend on the context of the sentence.
Here are some example sentences:
- Samantha’s methods are not scientific.
- Angela wanted to try the alternative method.
- Bianca shared her teaching method to her co-teachers.
- Marco tried many different methods, but he still failed to achieve it.
In Tagalog, these sentences could be translated as:
- Ang mga pamamaraan ni Samantha ay hindi siyentipiko.
- Gustong subukan ni Angela ang alternatibong pamamaraan.
- Ibinahagi ni Bianca ang kanyang pamamaraan ng pagtuturo sa kanyang mga kapwa guro.
- Sinubukan ni Marco ang iba’t ibang pamamaraan, ngunit nabigo pa rin siyang makamit ito.
For other English-Tagalog translations, visit HERE.