GEODETIC ENGINEERING BOARD EXAM RESULT OCTOBER 2022 — This is the list of passers as released by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC).
The exam results including the list of passers, top 10 passers, top performing and performance of schools, and other announcements related to this will be posted on this website once PRC will release it.
PRC conducted the Geodetic Engineering Board Exam on October 6-7, 2022 at testing centers in Metro Manila, Baguio, Cebu, Davao, Legaspi, Pagadian, Tacloban, Tuguegarao, and Zamboanga.
Chairman Engr. Epifanio D. Lopez and members Engr. Concordio D. Zuñiga and Engr. Randolf S. Vicente of the PRC Board of Geodetic Engineering administered the board examinations.
SUMMARY OF RESULTS
Here is the list of passers:
- Laws, Rules and Regulations (Public land laws and natural resources, laws on property, land reform laws, land registration laws on obligation and contracts, professional and ethical practice and rules and regulations government land surveying)
- Mathematics (including algebra, solid geometry, analytical geometry engineering economics, plane and spherical trigonometry, differential and integral calculus, mechanics and least squares)
- Theory and Practice of Surveying (including property surveying, isolated, mineral and mining surveys, cadastral land surveying, astronomy, route surveys and earthworks, hydrographic and topographic surveying, photogrammetry, engineering surveys and construction surveying)
- Geodesy (including geodetic surveying, geodetic astronomy, geodetic triangulation, geodetic leveling, gravity measurement and least squares)
- Cartography (including plotting and mapping of isolated, mineral, cadastral, hydrographic photogrammetric surveys and map projection).
PRC is expected to release the Geodetic Engineering Board Exam Result within 2 working days after the last day of the examination.
The board exam result may be released by the PRC earlier or later than the target date without prior notice.
- Notice of Admission
- Duly accomplished Oath Form
- 2 pieces of passport-sized ID photos in white background and with complete name tag
- 2 sets of documentary stamp
- 1 piece short brown envelope
Aspiring geodetic engineers can visit the official website of the Professional Regulation Commission and use the verification page for the results of the board examination passing rate.
Examinees will be required to provide their full name, birthdate, application number, exam name, and date of examination.
Thank you for visiting Newspapers.ph. You may express your reactions or