What Is “Fast” In Tagalog? (Answers)
FAST IN TAGALOG – This article will teach you about the Tagalog translation of the word “fast” based on the context of the sentence.
There are several Filipino words that don’t have a direct translation in English, that’s why we need context in order to fully translate them.
What is “Fast”?
“Fast” is an English term that refers to moving or capable of moving at high speed.
What is “Fast” in Tagalog?
“Fast” can be directly translated as “mabilis” or “matulin”. The use of this word, however, may depend on the context of the sentence.
Here are some example sentences:
- Beatrice swims just about as fast as Bobby.
- Angela tried to run as fast as she could.
- Benjamin ran fast when he was young. and healthy.
- Ella advised Marco not to drive too fast.
In Tagalog, these sentences could be translated as:
- Halos kasing bilis ni Bobby lumangoy si Beatrice.
- Sinubukan ni Angela na tumakbo nang matulin sa abot ng kanyang makakaya.
- Matulin tumakbo si Benjamin noong siya’y bata pa at malusog.
- Pinayuhan naman ni Ella si Marco na huwag magmaneho nang sobrang bilis.
For other English-Tagalog translations, visit HERE.