MINING ENGINEERING BOARD EXAM RESULT AUGUST 2022 — PRC is set to release the Mining Engineering Board Exam Result August 2022 within 3 working days after the last day of examination.
PRC conducted the Mining Engineering Licensure Exam (MELE) on August 24-26, 2022 at testing centers in Baguio, Cebu, Davao and Legaspi, while the conduct of board exam in Metro Manila has been rescheduled to September 12, 13 and 14, 2022.
Mining Engineering Board Exam Result August 2022 FULL LIST OF PASSERS
MINING ENGINEERING BOARD EXAM RESULT AUGUST 2022 — This is the full list of passers as released by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC).
The exam results including the list of passers, top 10 passers, top performing and performance of schools, and other announcements related to this will be posted on this website once PRC will release it.
PRC conducted the Mining Engineering Licensure Exam (MELE) on August 24-26, 2022 at testing centers in Metro Manila, Baguio, Cebu, Davao and Legaspi.
However, PRC announced last August 23 that conduct of board exam in Metro Manila has been postponed due to inclement weather brought by typhoon “Florita” at that time.
With this, the conduct of board exam in Metro Manila has been rescheduled to September 12, 13 and 14, 2022.
Chairman Ramon N. Santos and members Rufino B. Bomasang and Augusto C. Villaluna of the PRC Board of Mining Engineering administered the board examinations.
SUMMARY OF RESULTS
- Mining Engineering 1 (Mineral Prospecting and Exploration; Sampling and Ore Reserve Estimation; Mining Methods, Mine Planning, Designing and Development; Ventilation and Mine Safety; and Rock Mechanics in Mining Engineering, and App lied Mathematics in Mine Mathematics)
- Mining Engineering 2 (Mineral Economics; Mine Evaluation and Feasibility Studies; Applied Mathematics in Mining Engineering; Mine Management and Computer Application; Mine and Mineral Land Surveying; and Mining Law and Ethics)
- Mining Engineering 3 (General Geology; Mineralogy and Petrology; Economics Geology; Structural Geology; Principles of Metallurgy; Mineral Processing; and Assaying and Applied Mathematic in Geology and Mineral Engineering, Ecology)
PRC is expected to release the Mining Engineering Board Exam Result within 3 working days after the last day of the examination.
The board exam result may be released by the PRC earlier or later than the target date without prior notice.
- Notice of Admission
- Duly accomplished Oath Form
- 2 pieces of passport-sized ID photos in white background and with complete name tag
- 2 sets of documentary stamp
- 1 piece short brown envelope
Aspiring mining engineers can visit the official website of the Professional Regulation Commission and use the verification page for the results of the board examination passing rate.
Examinees will be required to provide their full name, birthdate, application number, exam name, and date of examination.