Mining Engineering Board Exam Result August 2022 just released
MINING ENGINEERING BOARD EXAM RESULT AUGUST 2022 — The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) just released the Mining Engineering Board Exam Result August 2022, including the list of passers, top 10 passers, as well as top performing and performance of schools.
According to PRC, 253 out of 389 examinees passed the Mining Engineering Board Examination.
PRC conducted the Mining Engineering Licensure Exam on August 24-26, 2022 at testing centers in Baguio, Cebu, Davao and Legaspi, while the conduct of board exam in Metro Manila has been rescheduled to September 12, 13 and 14, 2022.
Chairman Ramon N. Santos and members Rufino B. Bomasang and Augusto C. Villaluna of the PRC Board of Mining Engineering administered the board examinations.
SUMMARY OF RESULTS
- Mining Engineering 1 (Mineral Prospecting and Exploration; Sampling and Ore Reserve Estimation; Mining Methods, Mine Planning, Designing and Development; Ventilation and Mine Safety; and Rock Mechanics in Mining Engineering, and App lied Mathematics in Mine Mathematics)
- Mining Engineering 2 (Mineral Economics; Mine Evaluation and Feasibility Studies; Applied Mathematics in Mining Engineering; Mine Management and Computer Application; Mine and Mineral Land Surveying; and Mining Law and Ethics)
- Mining Engineering 3 (General Geology; Mineralogy and Petrology; Economics Geology; Structural Geology; Principles of Metallurgy; Mineral Processing; and Assaying and Applied Mathematic in Geology and Mineral Engineering, Ecology)
- Notice of Admission
- Duly accomplished Oath Form
- 2 pieces of passport-sized ID photos in white background and with complete name tag
- 2 sets of documentary stamp
- 1 piece short brown envelope
Aspiring mining engineers can visit the official website of the Professional Regulation Commission and use the verification page for the results of the board examination passing rate.
Examinees will be required to provide their full name, birthdate, application number, exam name, and date of examination.