What Is “Mekaniko” In English? (Answers)
MEKANIKO IN ENGLISH – This article will teach you about the English translation of the word “mekaniko” based on the context of the sentence.
There are several Filipino words that don’t have a direct translation in English, that’s why we need context in order to fully translate them.
What is “Mekaniko”?
“Mekaniko” is a Tagalog term that refers to someone who repairs and maintains machinery.
What is “Mekaniko” in English?
“Mekaniko” can be directly translated as “mechanic”. The use of this word, however, may depend on the context of the sentence.
Here are some example sentences:
- Nakahanap ng trabaho sina Leah at Carl bilang mekaniko.
- Hindi napakahusay na mekaniko si Marco.
- Nais nina Ben at Bob na maging mekaniko.
- Sina Angela at Danny ay may anak na babae na naging mekaniko.
In English, these sentences could be translated as:
- Leah and Carl found a job as a mechanic.
- Marco is not a very good mechanic.
- Ben and Bob wanted to be a mechanic.
- Angela and Danny have a daughter who became a mechanic.
For other Tagalog-English translations, visit HERE.