What Is “Matulin” In English? (Answers)
MATULIN IN ENGLISH – This article will teach you about the English translation of the word “matulin” based on the context of the sentence.
There are several Filipino words that don’t have a direct translation in English, that’s why we need context in order to fully translate them.
What is “Matulin”?
“Matulin” is a Tagalog term that refers to something that is happening quickly or promptly.
What is “Matulin” in English?
“Matulin” can be directly translated as “swift”. The use of this word, however, may depend on the context of the sentence.
Here are some example sentences:
- Lumakad nang tahimik at matulin si Angelo.
- Tumakbo nang matulin si Danica sa damuhan.
- Pinaandar ni Marco ang makina at matuling pinatakbo ang sasakyan palayo.
- Gumagalaw nang matulin sa tubig ang bangka nina Bob at Betty.
In English, these sentences could be translated as:
- Angelo moved silently and swiftly.
- Danica ran swiftly over the lawn.
- Marco started up the engine and swiftly drove the car away.
- Bob and Betty’s boat moves swiftly through the water.
For other Tagalog-English translations, visit HERE.