What Is “Talent” In Tagalog? (Answers)
TALENT IN TAGALOG – This article will teach you about the Tagalog translation of the word “talent” based on the context of the sentence.
There are several Filipino words that don’t have a direct translation in English, that’s why we need context in order to fully translate them.
What is “Talent”?
“Talent” is an English term that refers to someone who has a natural aptitude or skill. It also refers to someone who has a natural ability to be good at something, especially without being taught.
What is “Talent” in Tagalog?
“Talent” can be directly translated as “talento”. The use of this word, however, may depend on the context of the sentence.
Here are some example sentences:
- Betty’s unusual talent gained her worldwide recognition.
- Angelo believes every person is born with talent.
- Bea has neither talent nor the desire to learn.
- Mark’s talent is incomparable with mine.
- Leah never boasts about her talent.
In Tagalog, these sentences could be translated as:
- Ang hindi pangkaraniwang talento ni Betty ay nakakuha ng kanyang pagkilala sa buong mundo.
- Naniniwala si Angelo na ang bawat tao ay ipinanganak na may talento.
- Si Bea ay walang talento at walang pagnanais na matuto.
- Walang kapantay ang talento ni Mark sa talento ko.
- Hindi kailanman ipinagmamalaki ni Leah ang kanyang talento.