What Is “Sining” In English? (Answers)
SINING IN ENGLISH – This article will teach you about the English translation of the word “sining” based on the context of the sentence.
There are several Filipino words that don’t have a direct translation in English, that’s why we need context in order to fully translate them.
What is “Sining”?
“Sining” is a Tagalog term that refers to the expression or application of human creative skill and imagination. It also refers to something that is created with skill and imagination and that expresses important feelings or ideas.
What is “Sining” in English?
“Sining” can be directly translated as “art”. The use of this word, however, may depend on the context of the sentence.
Here are some example sentences:
- Hindi kailanman nakabisado nina Bea at Betty ang sining ng pagsasalita sa publiko.
- Napukaw ng mga magulang ni Carl ang kaniyang interes sa sining.
- Sinisikap ni Ana na linangin ang pagmamahal ni Ana sa sining.
- Napakahilig ni Marco sa sining.
In English, these sentences could be translated as:
- Bea and Betty have never mastered the art of public speaking.
- Carl’s interest in art was stimulated by his parents.
- Ana tries to cultivate ‘s love for art.
- Marco is very keen on art.
For other Tagalog-English translations, visit HERE.