MedTech Board Exam Result August 2022 just released
MEDTECH BOARD EXAM RESULT AUGUST 2022 — The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) just released the MedTech Board Exam Result August 2022, including the list of passers, top 10 passers, as well as top performing and performance of schools.
According to PRC, 1,796 out of 3,582 examinees passed the Medical Technologist Board Examination.
PRC conducted the Medical Technologist Licensure Examination (MTLE) on August 20-21, 2022 at testing centers in Metro Manila, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Koronadal, Legaspi, Lucena, Pampanga, Rosales, Tacloban, Tuguegarao, and Zamboanga.
Chairman Dr. Marilyn A. Cabal-Barza and member Dr. Leila Lany M. Florento of the PRC Board of Medical Technology administered the board examinations.
SUMMARY OF RESULTS
- Clinical Chemistry
- Microbiology and Parasitology
- Clinical Microscopy
- Blood Banking and Serology
- Hispathologic Techniques, Cytotechnology, Medical Technology Laws, Related Laws and its Implementing Rules and Code of Ethics
- Notice of Admission
- Duly accomplished Oath Form
- 2 pieces of passport-sized ID photos in white background and with complete name tag
- 2 sets of documentary stamp
- 1 piece short brown envelope
Aspiring medical technologists can visit the official website of the Professional Regulation Commission and use the verification page for the results of the board examination passing rate.
Examinees will be required to provide their full name, birthdate, application number, exam name, and date of examination.
According to PRC, examinees who failed to pass the board exam but had obtained a general rating of at least 70% can register as Medical Laboratory Technician.