MEDTECH BOARD EXAM RESULT AUGUST 2022 — This is the full list of passers as released by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC).
The exam results including the list of passers, top 10 passers, top performing and performance of schools, and other announcements related to this will be posted on this website once PRC will release it.
PRC conducted the Medical Technologist Licensure Examination (MTLE) on August 20-21, 2022 at testing centers in Metro Manila, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Koronadal, Legaspi, Lucena, Pampanga, Rosales, Tacloban, Tuguegarao, and Zamboanga.
PRC Board of Medical Technology Chairman Dr. Marilyn A. Cabal-Barza and member Dr. Leila Lany M. Florento administered the board examination.
SUMMARY OF RESULTS
Here is the complete list of passers:
- Clinical Chemistry
- Microbiology and Parasitology
- Clinical Microscopy
- Blood Banking and Serology
- Hispathologic Techniques, Cytotechnology, Medical Technology Laws, Related Laws and its Implementing Rules and Code of Ethics
PRC is expected to release the MedTech board exam result within 5 working days after the last day of the examination.
The board exam result may be released by the PRC earlier or later than the target date without prior notice.
- Notice of Admission
- Duly accomplished Oath Form
- 2 pieces of passport-sized ID photos in white background and with complete name tag
- 2 sets of documentary stamp
- 1 piece short brown envelope
Aspiring medical technologists can visit the official website of the Professional Regulation Commission and use the verification page for the results of the board examination passing rate.
Examinees will be required to provide their full name, birthdate, application number, exam name, and date of examination.