MECHANICAL ENGINEERING BOARD EXAM RESULT AUGUST 2022 — This is the top 10 passers as released by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC).
The exam results including the list of passers, top 10 passers, top performing and performance of schools, and other announcements related to this will be posted on this website once PRC will release it.
PRC conducted the Mechanical Engineering (ME) Licensure Exam on August 13-14, 2022 at testing centers in Metro Manila, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Legaspi, Lucena, Rosales, Tacloban, and Zamboanga.
Chairman Engr. Leandro A. Conti and members Engr. Jerico T. Borja and Engr. Lorenzo P. Larion of the PRC Board of Mechanical Engineering administered the board examinations.
SUMMARY OF RESULTS
Here are the top 10 passers:
- Industrial and Power Plant Engineering (35%)
- Mathematics, Engineering Economics and Basic Engineering Services (35%)
- Machine Design, Materials and Shop Practice (30%)
PRC is expected to release the Mechanical Engineering Board Exam Result within 6 working days after the last day of the examination.
The board exam result may be released by the PRC earlier or later than the target date without prior notice.
- Notice of Admission
- Duly accomplished Oath Form
- 2 pieces of passport-sized ID photos in white background and with complete name tag
- 2 sets of documentary stamp
- 1 piece short brown envelope
Aspiring mechanical engineers can visit the official website of the Professional Regulation Commission and use the verification page for the results of the board examination passing rate.
Examinees will be required to provide their full name, birthdate, application number, exam name, and date of examination.