What Is “Health” In Tagalog? (Answers)
HEALTH IN TAGALOG – This article will teach you about the Tagalog translation of the word “health” based on the context of the sentence.
There are several Filipino words that don’t have a direct translation in English, that’s why we need context in order to fully translate them.
What is “Health”?
“Health” is an English term that refers to someone’s mental or physical condition.
What is “Health” in Tagalog?
“Health” can be directly translated as “kalusugan”. The use of this word, however, may depend on the context of the sentence.
Here are some example sentences:
- Bea is concerned about Bob’s health.
- Mark’s health has been deteriorating for some time.
- Angela seems to be in good health.
- Carl’s grandparents were in good health the last time he saw them.
- Betty and Ben are worried about ther son’s health.
In Tagalog, these sentences could be translated as:
- Nag-aalala si Bea sa kalusugan ni Bob.
- Matagal nang lumalala ang kalusugan ni Mark.
- Mukhang nasa mabuting kalusugan si Angela.
- Nasa mabuting kalusugan ang mga lolo’t lola ni Carl noong huli niya silang makita.
- Nag-aalala sina Betty at Ben tungkol sa kalusugan ng kanilang anak na lalaki.