This is the Physical Therapist Board Exam Result June 2022 Full List of Passers
PHYSICAL THERAPIST BOARD EXAM RESULT JUNE 2022 — This is the full list of passers as released by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC).
The exam results including the list of passers, top 10 passers, top performing and performance of schools, and other announcements related to this will be posted on this website once PRC will release it.
PRC conducted the Physical Therapist Licensure Examination on June 3-4, 2022 at testing centers in Metro Manila, Baguio, Cebu, Davao, and Pampanga.
Chairman Pollyana G. Escano and members Raul G. Agustin, Bernadette M. Reyes, Delia R. Pabalan, and Rolland Lyle D. Duque of the PRC Board of Physical and Occupational Therapy administered the board examination.
SUMMARY OF RESULTS
- Basic Sciences (30%)
- Medical and Surgical Conditions, Pathology (25%)
- Physical Therapy, Applications Electrotheraphy, Therapeutic Exercises, Principles of Rehabilitation and Hydrotherapy (45%)
PRC is expected to release the exam result within 2 working days after the last day of the examination.
The exam result may be released by the PRC earlier or later than the target date without prior notice.
- Notice of Admission
- Duly accomplished Oath Form
- 2 pieces of passport-sized ID photos in white background and with a complete name tag
- 2 sets of documentary stamp
- 1 piece short brown envelope
Aspiring physical therapists can visit the official website of the Professional Regulation Commission and use the verification page for the results of the board examination passing rate.
Examinees will be required to provide their full name, birthdate, application number, exam name, and date of examination.