This is the Chemical Engineer Board Exam Result May 2022 Top 10 Passers
CHEMICAL ENGINEER BOARD EXAM RESULT MAY 2022 — This is the top 10 passers as released by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC).
The exam results including the list of passers, top 10 passers, top performing and performance of schools, and other announcements related to this will be posted on this website once PRC will release it.
PRC conducted the Chemical Engineer licensure examination on May 17-19, 2022 at testing centers in Metro Manila, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, and Legazpi.
Chairman Engr. Ofelia V. Bulaong and members Engr. Jeffrey G. Mijares and Engr. Cyd P. Aguilera of the PRC Board of Chemical Engineering administered the board examinations.
SUMMARY OF RESULTS
Here are the top 10 passers:
- Physical and Chemical Principles — general inorganic chemistry, organic chemistry, analytical chemistry, physical chemistry, biochemical engineering and environmental engineering
- Chemical Engineering Principles — chemical engineering calculations, chemical engineering thermodynamics, reaction kinetics, unit operations, chemical process industries, plant design and instrumentation and process control
- General Engineering, Ethics and Contracts — mathematics, physics, engineering mechanics, strength of materials, engineering economics, and laws, contracts and ethics
PRC is expected to release the exam result within 3 working days after the last day of the examination.
The exam result may be released by the PRC earlier or later than the target date without prior notice.
- Notice of Admission
- Duly accomplished Oath Form
- 2 pieces of passport-sized ID photos in white background and with complete name tag
- 2 sets of documentary stamp
- 1 piece short brown envelope
Aspiring chemical engineers can visit the official website of the Professional Regulation Commission and use the verification page for the results of the board examination passing rate.
Examinees will be required to provide their full name, birthdate, application number, exam name, and date of examination.